February 8, 2012

The Scoop

If you wanted to know, I'd happily tell you all about what it was like to be an ABNA finalist (in a word: awesome), but if you want to know what it's like to WIN, I'm not your girl. Fortunately, Jill is!

The lovely and talented Jill Baguchinsky is (finally!) blogging about her progression from hopeful entrant to Penguin author!

Read all about it here: http://mintconspiracy.blogspot.com

After that, go preorder Spookygirl.
Oh, and don't forget to pick up a cuddly monster too!

Also, I like exclamation points!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud to even be a finalist. Congratulations on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm incredibly proud (and grateful, and humbled, and still shocked), believe me. I'll be proud of this accomplishment until the day I die :)

      Delete