January 23, 2012

Let the anticipation begin...

... or, where does time go?!

Today is the first day for submission to the *2012* ABNA Contest. A heartfelt, "good luck!" to all the entrants.

In a few short months, six people will get the calls that will, at a minimum, enrich and, likely, change their lives. Even more will go far enough in the contest to land the agents and deals they've been waiting for. I know on this day last year I had no expectations and many hopes and dreams. Disappointment, and lots of it, is on the horizon, but today, everyone has a chance.

I'm in a different sort of contest right now, where the stakes are high and the disappointment even more frequent... but for today, I'm going to bask in a little bit of ABNA glow.

/nostalgia
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Cara, you've been such a big help in the pitch thread this year. I wish you all the best of luck this year!

    ReplyDelete