September 2, 2014

10 books

Maybe you've seen this meme going around Facebook*, where someone challenges you or your friends to list 10 books that have impacted you or stayed with you in some way. Well, I've been tagged three separate times now, so it's about time I made my list.

Since this is about books, I can't not post it here! So, 10 books that have stayed with/impacted me over the years:

  • The Giving Tree
  • Where the Red Fern Grows
  • Across Five Aprils
  • VC Andrews's entire Casteel Series (Heaven --> Web of Dreams)
  • The Bible
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Power of One
  • I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
  • A Good Man is Hard to Find (and Other Stories)
  • The Sound and the Fury
  • Memory (by Margaret Mahy)
  • Twilight
I think that's more than 10, but you get the idea. Now, I challenge you to share your own list!

*I don't have a public Facebook, in case you wanted to look. Connect with me here or on Twitter or Tumblr or by email--I'll respond!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Love The Giving Tree, Where the Red Fern Grows, and Jurassic Park.

    Have you read Rascal? If you like WTRFG you'll probably love Rascal.

    ReplyDelete