June 13, 2014

Friday Five: Friday the 13th edition 06.13.2014

In honor of Friday the 13th, 5 movies or books that scared me as a kid:

  • 5. Shocker:

    I didn't watch or read many scary things for a few reasons: I was an only child with no cable. Also, I would get nightmares. This, along with probably any other scary movie that still haunts me, I watched with my cousins (because that's what cousins are for!).
  • 4. Cujo.

    Is this even considered among King's scariest books? It was to me. After it, The Stand was the only other one I've ever read.
  • 3. Gremlins

    These buggers scared me like whoa. I was probably too young when I saw it.

  • 2. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor's Witch Saga.

    I LOVED these books even though they scared me.
  • 1. Nightmare on Elm Street. The original.

    I STILL have nightmares and the song still makes me shiver. 
So, what scared YOU when you were a kid?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment