- Delirium by Lauren Oliver- One of my favorite reads in many years, in fact. A heartbreaking story, beautifully written. I blogged about it earlier in the year.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater- I'm a devotee to her words. There was a moment in this book where it went from good to eerily haunting me.
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer- I just loved this one, the boys, the "powers". I've read everything else in the series that's out so far, and Chris is still my favorite.
- Forget You by Jennifer Echols- The voice in this book is nothing short of a delight, and it is so very inherently teen to me.
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- If you want to read this, you need to start with The Unbecoming (which I also read this year and was excellent), but the Evolution was even more brilliant. These words are sexy and creepy and breathless and you will love them.
Next year, my goal is modest: Let's see if I can bump my yearly total up to 52. I'd like to read the equivalent of a book a week. Actually, I'd like to read ALL the books, but realistically, if I want to write any my current pace is about what I can handle.
Any suggestions for books I must put on my to-read list for 2013?
Happy New Year all! Keep reading!